Prepare for AISSCE (CBSE Class XII) Chemistry through selected Long Answer Type Questions – Unit 2 – Solutions
AISSCE (CBSE Class XII) Chemistry through selected Long Answer Type Questions –
Unit 2 – Solutions
- What do you understand by vapour pressure of a liquid? How does it vary with temperature? Using pressure temperature curve show that what is normal boiling point and standard boiling point of a liquid?
- What is Vant Hoff’s factor? How is it related to degree of dissociation of the electrolyte in the solution? What is its value when the solute undergoes association?
Subscribe by Email
Prepare for AISSCE (CBSE Class XII) Chemistry through selected Long ANswer Type Questions – Unit 1 – The Solid State
Chapterwise long answer type questions for AISSCE (CBSE Class XII) Chemistry
Unit 1 – The Solid State
- Describe the following
- Hexagonal close packing
- Cubic close packing
- Body centred cubic packing
- What are the seven types of crystal systems? Give their unit cell dimensions. Draw structures of different types of unit cells which are possible for cubic crystal system.
- What do you mean by stoichiometric point defects? Describe briefly the various types of stoichiometric point defects.
- Explain the following.
- Schottky defect
- Frenkel defect
- F – centres
- Explain the conduction behaviour of metals, semiconductors and insulators on the basis of band theory of solids. What is the effect of increase of temperature on electrical conductivity of metals, semiconductors and insulators.
- Explain the following with suitable examples
- Paramagnetic substances
- ferrimagnetic substances
- Ferromagnetic substances