CBSE Chemistry Question Bank for Class 12
The solid State
Very Short Answer type Questions
- Why are solids rigid?
- Name two types in which solids are broadly classified.
- Give one example each for a crystalline and amorphous solid.
- How many atoms per unit cell are present in (i) hcp (ii) fcc (iii) bcc
- How many tetrahedral holes are present per unit cell in an (1)hcp structure and (2) fcc structure?
- What type of coordination would you expect when (1)all the tetrahedral holes in an fcc structure of anions are occupied by cations, (2) half of the tetrahedral holes in an fcc structure of anions are occupied by cations and (3) all the octahedral holes of an fcc structure
Subscribe by Email